Saturday 8 December 2018

Puffy Eyes

I should have left my phone where it was after coming out of the shower. If I'd done so, I'd be asleep by now, undisturbed by whatever noise the party-goers are making at this time of night.

My eyes are puffy, and are irritated from I don't really know what. It could very well just be the air, or the dead skin cells in the folds of my blanket. Googling the problem seems to be way to go, though I'm pretty sure I'll need an eye transplant by the end of my search.

I'm tempted to drive home right now. Maybe I would have, if it wasn't my screeching pink car that's sitting in the parking lot, shivering. My nose is blocked, and chest clogged, so I'm sure my car is experiencing the some problem, somehow.

Waking up early and beating the traffic tomorrow seems impossible now.

No comments: