Thursday 24 September 2009

Christmas Presents

I know it's a bit early for Christmas, I have to buy 15 present this year, still thinking about the 16th... Whether should I buy it...

The 15 presents:

1. Stephanie
2. Jessica
3. ZN
4. Jesvin
5. Mom
6. Dad
7. Grandpa
8. Grandma
9. Uncle David
10. Aunt Iris
11. Aunt Karen
12. Aunt Mun
13. Lisa
14. Sarah
15. Dennis

Although I really hate to give my bro, but, whatever, I give him the same thing every year - A snow globe^^

If you want me to give you present and you're not the 15 persons above, tell me and let me think about it. If I hate you, no presents!

Hmmm, the 15 people above, don't get too excited, If I ain't happy, you guys don't get presents. I'll probably spend my money on the 3 things I love most:

1. Stuffed Animals
2. Books
3. Food

Don't blame me if you guys don't receive presents this year, blame... You guys know who to blame. Not Santa.

Don't worry, I love doing Christmas shopping, although it is heart breaking to see my money fly... 99% you guys get presents this year, 1% you guys don't^^

I should probably prepare for the final exam right? Nah, I don't care, good luck to all you dummies... And me.

Emm, and ya, celebrating at my house again?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hu to blame?

MemeMeRachel said...

blame? isn't it obvious... matt...