Wednesday 7 October 2009

Bad Luck Charm

Bad Luck Charm, not a thing, but a person- STEPHANIE.

First it was yesterday, she ask me teman her go take Pizza Hut voucher. Take le, stupid potato call us go 2M call people. Go lo, go lo... Reach there, Punish's class. Did I get her name right?

Then today. She ask me teman her go pass up her homework, Sivik class that time so much time don't do, everybody pass up le she only want do. Stupid. Go lo, go lo. Then on the way back, Pn. Keow going up the stairs, the she said -Eh, eh, eh, you. your hair. You go Bilik Kaunseling wait. I go up for a while- Wait ma wait lo... Stupid Stephanie...

I waited and waited and waited...

More than half hour, I nothing do, play with the stupid plant on her desk. She finally came back. After the wait, you know what she said? - Aiyo, sorry let you wait so long. your hair, cannot. Go cut. When you cut then only come back to school. OK, you can go back-

I waited for so long, and she wanted to say something for less than 1 minute? Screw her. And go back class, I almost killed Stephanie.

She so Sui de wor... People don't usually say my hair de, go with her, then kena... She go Thai let people curse izzit?

Anyway, cut my hair. I LOOK SO DAMN FUNNY. Almost... Gay-ish... All thanks to my GOOD FRIEND Stephanie.

No comments: