Thursday 22 October 2009

Question

I have one stupid question, PLEASE ANSWER IT...

So, I have a friend, very annoying. Has a problem. Well, you see, my friend liked this person then don't like anymore and then coz of something dunno what... Bla bla bla... She like the other person then don't like the person anymore. Then, everything okay, she also dun disturb me, but recently, she has a problem, she like other person back and at the same time like the person and she disturb me everyday T_T.... Pity me... She ask me help her to choose, but obviously, she wont listen.

The two person...

Person 1,

Useless, unfaithful, untrustable, dumb.

Person 2,

Almost useless, unfaithful dunno, untrustable no, a bit stupid.

Help the stupid woman! She's driving me nuts!

5 comments:

toozgx said...

Flip a coin...

SodaVella said...

agree wif zongxu!!
most easy way

Anonymous said...

blablabla.. self made tis prob out de ... zzZ

Yen said...

hu izzit?

MemeMeRachel said...

toozgx & SodaVella: no need dy, she chose. yay me

Stephanie: No, its true.

Yen: Not you

sorry... too long didn't on...