Sunday 10 April 2011

#321

Sunday.

Watched The Ghost Must Be Crazy with Jesvin. Held her hand. Got scolded by her boyfriend. Sheesh.

Had a sudden craving for konlo mee after the movie =_=

Haaa~

Going to watch Source Code next Sunday. Whee~

I really wanted to continue watching it today... But... Aww... I feel bad if I drag Jesvin along. =(

Folksongs From Somerset... Is playing again and again and again AND AGAIN in my head. It just wont shut up! @_@

Lalalalalala~ Lalalalalala~ Lalalala~Lalalala~Lalalalalalaaaaaaaalalalaaaaaaaa~

=_=

Thanks to Jesvin, I can now copy my geography folio =D

She finished it! YES! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~

I sound boring today... Don't I? That's cuz I'm not in the mood. AWWW. Too bad.

Things happen, but, I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lazy to blog about them. I have so many UNWATCHED movies left in my laptop, I can't wait to watch em all! Just need to dig up some time... Time... So short, and it passes damn fast. Before I even realize it, I'll be 80 and in a wheelchair.

Facebook is annoying.

Changing my relationship status isn't that big a deal... Is it...? Why does everyone believe Facebook?! T^T

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Okay.

Hmm.

I'm always so free, but when I think about it, I'm always busy. Busy.Busy.Busy. Buzz. Buzz.Buzz. Busy little bee. Poor little bee. Poking flowers. Collecting nectar. Only to have the honey eaten by Poor Bear and me. Buzz.Buzz.Buzz. Poor busy little bee.

If I'm gonna borrow luck from dead people, I'll make a promise saying that I'll burn a bungalow, two Mercs with drivers, two bags of hell money, and two servants. Instead of FIVE big trucks of everything. Cause if I can't pay back, I'll have to marry some dead ah gua.

Yes I'm bored. If not, you wouldn't be seeing so much crap on your screen.

I know you miss me, my sweet, lovely Bloggie. But... I'm sorry dear... Whenever I think about you, you're too far away. Whenever I wanna see you, I do something else, and fall asleep. Sorry I never dream about you. It's not that I don't wanna visit you often... It's just that... Time is... Time... And I don't have anything to write on you. Forgive my lovely Bloggie. T^T

Good night~










レイチェル_2239

No comments: