Thursday 19 April 2012

So... You Say That Battleship Was Awesome?






I just came back from watching Battleship with Lisa and captain Andy. I won't say that Battleship was great, because it definitely wasn't. There are a few things in the movie that made no sense AT ALL, and seriously, if the movie was produced using real theories, then everyone would have died by the time the movie reached 00:45:00.

If my dad hadn't been with me, then I would have totally got cheated by the movie. First of all, anchors don't work in deep sea, and second, you can't drop the anchor when the ship is moving: the anchor will just break off. In the movie, le ship was moving at full speed, but the anchor worked anyway. According to my dad, the anchor would break off even if the ship is just moving with the speed of 5 miles per hour. And well, you certainly CANNOT get a ship that hasn't been used in almost a century to start up by just pressing a button... Or something...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but... Wasn't there a barrier around the spaceship and the battleships that were trapped inside...? If so, then how the heck did they managed to near the coast at the climax when the barrier wasn't removed!? And I don't think that alien warships can be destroyed with one or two missals... Moreover, if the aliens were afraid of sunlight THAT much, they would have used some sort of bullet-proof glass as windows for their ship, right? BUT NO, machine guns could break the windows... THE HELL WAS THOSE CREATURES THINKING!? Even us humans have bullet proof glass! UGH! Archilles heel always ruins a movie, because they make the effort seem so useless... ... ...

Anyway, the movie had a few racist jokes about us Chinese. Meh, we're too smart. LOL. But I guess that doesn't apply to me because I'm not from ancient China, or modern China.

The trailer for Battleship was much more interesting than the movie itself... Wait, aren't all trailers like that? They make the crappiest movies seem epic. The trailer for Snow White and The Huntsman played during Ad time, I was really amazed... UNTIL I SAW KRISTEN STEWART... Just like how Vanessa ruined my mood for Journey 2... Seriously, I didn't go for Journey 2 because I dislike the Disney bitch. Well, it's not that I don't like Kristen... She ruined Twilight for me, and she looks like an obasan... She looks dead, like a vampire, and she gives me nightmares with her stare.

I just realized that I like Japanese actors better when they have almost no hair... Their looks stand out that way... Maybe that's the reason why I like Ken Watanabe so much... I think he's hot. LOL. Okay... Anyway, I think I might reconsider marrying a Japanese, I just need to find one that doesn't look like a perverted drug addict... I hope I didn't offend anyone :x

Kyuu~ Japanese is the gentlest language in the world, and I wanna learn it so that I can sound like a woman! Yasashi nee~ I wonder if I'll be able to speak fluent Japanese one day... LET'S GO TO JAPAN! HYAAA!

Lalala~

Day five without skinny drummer is going fine, thanks to Battleship. My mind didn't wonder off because I wasted my attention on the movie ^^ It did do me some good after all.

No comments: