Sunday 22 April 2012

So I've decided. To abandon what I love for something that I'm not even sure of. I already left, so there's no deciding left, now is there? Yes, I admit, women's logic was applied, but I didn't think that it'd finally make you lose it.

I hate it. I hate this. Or rather, I hate what I had. No, I still love you. I just made a rash decision. Just like how I  confessed to you under the moonlight. It was dark, but the moon was bright. Artificial light can never make up for the real thing, now can it?

What will morning bring, I wonder. I hope that you didn't think that I am such a bitch, because if you did for even a second, then I was right to end it with you. But of course, I'm secretly hoping that you didn't, because we both know that this isn't over, even though I say that it is.

Sometimes, it's like a curse, isn't it? We always end up together again.

Today isn't like the last time. Today, we said goodbye as angered people, not lovers filled with heartache. And it is a Sunday, is it not? I will find a circus for you, right now. I will not bid you farewell on a flying trapeze, she is doing it for me:



And since today is Earth day, I will not bring you a forest, and we have no autumn in this country so your request is invalid.

I am not drunk, nor am I slamming the door. I am in my bed, wrapped in my blanket with my feet exposed because I need to feel cold so that my tears would continue to stay iced. If I warm myself up now, who knows what will become of my pillows!

I know it is late. I don't have insomnia, my fucked-up sleeping habit just happens to be back. I'm pretty confident in myself, and... You're on the phone with me...

The curse of Mid-Valley, and the curse of Facebook chat... OH THE IRONY...

Women's logic, please don't make me your victim! I HATE YOU! You're such a good lawyer...






                 Remember me to one who lives there...
                       He once was a true love of mine... 

No comments: