Tuesday 11 September 2012

New Haircut!

By new, I mean REALLY new...

I've always played safe. Recently though, I got tired of my boring hairstyle that I wore for almost three years and decided to get rid of it. My old hairstyle wasn't all that bad, I looked quite good with it, but what the heck? I'm 16, I'm supposed to have a bold, daring hairstyle instead of one that says "I'm tired, go away".

After getting this new cut, I don't look like a writer anymore, and that really kills. The reason why I even stuck to my messy hair of three years was because the bushiness and face-covering fringe made me look artistic... Now, I just look like someone who came out from a manga; totally not what I expected.

As you all know, Rachel Cheong isn't photogenic AT ALL, so that is why there will be no pictures of my face with my new haircut. Yes, I only took pictures of the way my hair looks.



This, my friend,
this the RIGHT side of my head 
=)

Obviously, this is my fringe.
FLAT.


I didn't take a picture of how the left side is like because it's more or less the same length as my OLD hairstyle. Yeeaaah, one side is longer than the other... WAAAAY LONGER~!

I won't keep my current style for very long though; I HATE FLAT FRINGES! I prefer very long fringes that I can sweep to the side because they make my face look less round. Well, no matter what type of fringe, they are all equally irritating. 

My friends had a good laugh when I showed up at band practice and I had a nice time laughing at how they laughed as well. MY FACE IS SO ROOOOOOOOUNNNNDDDDD!

It's time I removed the nail polish on my toes. The colours make my toenails look like Skittles, but I'm tired of them already. Right now, they look like the colours of faded spring, reminding me of the days that will never come again. 




Light blue,
Light green,
What do they remind you of?
I know that looking at my feet isn't helping you think.
XD


Mm? My sister is having her UPSR this week, and she's preparing for her singing competition. I guess not giving a damn about exams runs in the family. But wait, my mum cares. In this whole family, my mum is the person who frets for us all.



I want to dye my hair blue,
get a tattoo,
and regret later.  












No comments: