Sunday 27 January 2013

Working

It's finally break time!

After five hours of abusing my poor long legs, I finally get to sit down! The sole of my feet hurt so much that they're begging me to go home-- just forget about the other three hours and go home!

I don't exactly have a job. I'm just filling in for a friend today, since she's busy with something. I'm promoting Schwarzkopf products at Aeon, so if you read this post before 9pm tonight, make sure to come visit me! Buy from me too, if you're in need of shampoo.

It's dreadful, standing there and smelling the scent of all the shampoos mixed together. I almost stole some Panadol from the health section because all the shampoos were giving me a big headache!

After five hours, yours truly still haven't sold anything. Yep. I suck at this job.

People treat me like I'm some kind of threat. They walk away almost immediately with their fastest possible speed after I ask them if they needed help. Do I look like a person who would rape you in a mall, at the shampoo section? Sheesh.

Just when I thought I'd sell my first product, the guy turned out to be bald.

A bald Indian man asked me which hair dye suited him best... I was looking at his hairless head and thinking what the hell, does he not realise he's bald?

How would you handle a situation like that? I couldn't tell him he had no hair... He might throw boxes of dye at me...

It's my first time eating at Wing Zone. Not bad. Although, the sandwich is a bit big for this tiny mouth of mine... Ah well everything's big to my tiny mouth! It's just the size of an unstretched rubber band. And no, it won't get any wider.

I wish Oporto would consider opening up a franchise here in Malaysia... Sigh... I miss their fries more than their burgers!

The waitress just refilled my iced tea but sadly, I'm bloated and almost late for work!

I hope my friends come look for me later... I'd be sad if nobody comes, because it'd show that I'm not loved enough T.T

1 comment:

MrwhAtEvEr said...

We were just pay you a visit! :D