Thursday 3 January 2013

Blogging at the Airport

I'm at Coolangatta airport, waiting for my plane to arrive. It got delayed an hour late...

I'm so unlucky when it comes to flying to Sydney! Three weeks ago when I flew there, my plane was also delayed!

I'm so desperate that I've resolved to blogging as a source of entertainemt. I finished writing my part for the continue-the-story game I'm playing with Zongxu and this man I call boyfriend is terrible at it. We have completely different thinking so it's kinda like a two-way story... I'm steering it in a completely different direction from him.

Well... I'll be back to the gold coast in four years. You can count on that. Maybe I'll even drag Xu along to join Lisa's boot camp!!! Hahaha.

Sigh...

I'm gonna have my first ever photo album when I go home...

Home, huh?

I don't know where I belong anymore. To me, it feels like I am home... And my real home is a place that I have to be in, not a place I want to be in...

Anyway, I can't wait to graduate highschool. This year's additional math class will be like hell and I'll be crying my way through the days... Oh... Oh... Oh... Terrible.

I need to adapt to a shitload of changes when I go back and I'm not very happy about it.

Life goes on...

No comments: