Sunday 11 February 2018

I Should Have Studied Law

How much more can I possibly find boring, and how soon too? Whether it is a lack of interest on my side, or your fallacy, the weeds encroach upon the distance just the same. I don't care if the potted plants refuse to bloom, so long as they don't wilt before my window. 

Moving forward, taking a stroll in the park and wishing that a shark with legs would leap out from the fountain, I am met with disappointment. There are those who await such absurdity each day, beaming with distasteful optimism. 

You shouldn't cut your meat before it is cooked, or else it wouldn't be as juicy as it should be. 

The only happiness I know of is gratification. Shame, that I only want to share what isn't mine alone. I think, even I don't want to find out how deep my mind runs. Just like this, I want to keep on eating mango sorbet, sining pop songs. 


No comments: