Sunday 10 May 2009

Mother's Day....

Today is Mother's Day....

We went to Pizza Hut 4 take away... suppose to eat the new prawn pizza... stupid cashier din hear nicely... din get the prawn pizza lo...than my mum go complain oso cannot...later leh, my sis fight.... i scold them, then one of them cry.... my mum scold me...

We oso gt buy cake... Buy finish le go grandma's house... we ate all the pizza, she oni eat 1 slice of cake... then she go buy porridge... she and my mum talk about my maid lo... say this say that... haiyo.... they complaining i lying down on the floor sleeping lyk pig.. haha....

Then come back home, I have to do ELS de work... my bro, my mum, and sis play game... my mum play tat time lyk 38 po.... lyk 5 year old little baby.... shouting and laughing...

so boring.... nth do.... dun1 write liao... lazy... Bye-bye...

No comments: