Tuesday 19 May 2009

Today Stupid And Sui

Today really stupid…… more stupid than Sui….

Today really la… before I go school I check le… I got bring the presents…. For Jessica and Jia Xun… then dunno wad happen… when I wan give Jessica her present, I couldn’t find it… so I gave her Jia Xun’s gift=.=… then Jia Xun no present cuz Stephanie buy 4 Jia Xun de present oso lost…. All present lost… so Sui….

Stephanie and I today din medicine^^… O ya hor… We no problem de no need eat…. Today maybe screw loose~

PE tat time we keep dancing…. We dance vry funny… Some more we oso do ‘Apple Walk” really stupid….

After PE, whole class line up and do ‘Apple Walk’ back to class…. But sadly, din work cuz many ppl dunno ‘Apple Walk’ and I oso can’t keep up wif Stephanie cuz she too pro le^^ Do until lyk real Apple….

After school suppose to do the stupid dance but no space to dance so din dance… And oso suppose to tell Jia Xun sry we lost our present, happy birthday, and bla bla bla…..But din see him… When finally see him my mum come… So din tell him….

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah~ I'm pro...
XD

MrwhAtEvEr said...

T.T my present~~~ T_T