Friday 7 August 2009

One Hundred Sweets

One hundred sweets as you promised me, Stephanie.

Yes, one hundred sweets. I told you its impossible, never going to happen. I was right.

Everything is possible you say, is it? What I wrote is still what I wrote, doesn't change anything, and it didn't change anything.

I don't understand, you have so much hope that it will happen, you even bet sweets with me. But in the end, it didn't. No, he didn't change. I said until Christmas, but, I know now anyway so what's the point of waiting until then?

I don't have the mood to write anymore. Wanna cry, no tears. What's the point of crying? Soaking my clothes? ARGH! Fuck everything that has happened!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blek.. year end not yet reach..^^

MemeMeRachel said...

haha... ya, but, oso same. not now, not ever. save my 200 hundred sweets... hehe