Sunday 16 August 2009

MISS Ho's last day

Today... Just now... Was MISS Ho's last day teaching us.

I didn't know until just now. They made 100 cranes for her, as usual, I thought of the things to write. But, just now, a bit dalok lur... 'Taught' write until 'Thought'... Paiseh ya...

Stupid 1L, say us don't appreciate her la! You all do what? Buy doll for her nia ma! We hand made de leh! Stupid idiots! See you all beh song mehz! Like what also don't know! Stuck up freaks!

I know she a bit guai lan. But, got a bit miss her la... Haha...

Her cancer is back, going for treatment... Hope can get better la...

... About the class party... Even though I HATE SOME people... And I REALLY REALLY REALLY hate them to step foot in my house... Do it for you guys la... Even though I'll probably throw away the things SHE uses... Think of HER also geli... Yeeeeeer...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come on... Throw throw throw.. It's a class party..^^

MemeMeRachel said...

ok la... u all plan... i have nth to do wif the planning... i hate plannning...

Yen said...

who is that people wor?

MemeMeRachel said...

not u can edi la... i noe u tot is u... not u... is ur friend... the... bian tai de...

MemeMeRachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yen said...

o~ u don't like tat say her lei!later she see ur blog, u will "sikiaokiao" lo~haha! joke nia~

Yen said...

ei! i no have ur msn address lei~ giv e me can ma?

MemeMeRachel said...

hahaha... i wont die... she dare touch me? ya sure can... rache_1996@hotmail.com