Thursday 6 August 2009

Impossible is Still Impossible

You all... Every impossible thing I said happened? What the... Like this... How can you all even think until like this? So smart... Haha...

I said when THAT happens the sky will fall, Sun outta fire, Moon breaks, chicken and pigs fly and dogs talk... What you all said:

Stephanie: Ha! WeiWei's dog can say 'hello'... Dog can talk! Hahaha

Jessica: Neh, in the movie Knowing, the Sun's fire boom to earth. The Sun outta of fire... HAhaha

WeiWei: In The Simpsons, got one pig, it fly... HAhahahaha

Jessica: Eh, chicken can fly OK? You never see before la, I see the chicken fly on to the tree... Hehe

WeiWei: Wei, wei, wei... The sky fall... In Chicken Little 'The sky is falling! The sky is falling'... HAhahahaha

ME: The Moon broke... somehow? In a movie? All so geng... Can think of all this. But still, one last thing. THAT will never happen, and Stephanie, don't forget my 100 sweets.

Stephanie: Will happen, if happen, my 200 sweets, don't forget!

ME: I wont, to me, EVERYTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE...

Every stupid thing happened? Never mind, the last thing WONT happen. I can eat the 100 sweets happily on Christmas. Wuahahaha

No comments: