Friday 18 February 2011

Sick For Today~

I'm feeling much better. Don't worry. It was just a fever. Nothing much.

Yesterday was...? Chap Go Mei is it?

After reading so many Chinese blog posts... Finally... I know what... Uhh... 抛柑 means...? I don't know how to pronounce the words in Chinese... At first, I thought that it was sugarcane, so I said to myself "Why does everybody eat sugarcane on Chap Go Mei...? Is sugarcane special...?" 

我们就开始抛柑咯...

Hope that sentence isn't copyrighted xD

... I really thought that  抛柑 is sugarcane! DAMN! How did I even pass my Chinese last year?  >_<

WAIT... I still don't know how to pronounce 抛柑 but I know that the meaning is throw mandarin oranges???

Whatever...

Hmm... Today is co-curriculum day, and... I was absent. At least I got Winnie help me register for Leo Club afterwards... What bout other societies... Nye... One is better none, so I guess I'll just be grateful for now.

I feel normal, but I'm burning? I wonder... How do sick people act...? Uhh, and what do they do? Cause... I have fever, but I feel normal... Well... Maybe just a wee bit dizzy. But I was able to sit through my piano lesson...? 

WELL... Sorry for not going to practice earlier. Hmm... I wonder... Wait.... What was I thinking...? I forgot...

=_=

I can't take it anymore... I'm going to bed...

   



No comments: