Friday 11 February 2011

Post #300

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and Mary Had A Little Lamb is so complicated... Mozart, 12 Variations on the Theme.

I actually feel pretty good today.

Maybe I just needed a walk in the rain.

Turns out, they still care, I'm so happy. It was just me again, and because of some other people, I was barely visible. Anyway... I still love them, couldn't bring myself to dislike them even one bit. Hah. I'm such a good friend? =X

Mozart was gay?

Who knows... But if it's true, then I guess I know why I love him =D

Obviously cause he is wonderful, and his name is cool too. Wolfgang. It would be so cool if I had a grandpa named Wolfgang. Ludwig isn't half bad... But I would never name my children those... It would sound weird in this century, and... I don't even think that I want kids... We are a handful! But we're fun...?

Don't know.

Moonlight Sonata is making me so depressed all of a sudden. As for the Mini Marathon tomorrow, screw it, I'm not going. Please, I can't even run ONE full round during morning warm up. Even if I do participate in that event, I'll walk. Why are we forced again? I don't get it... If they wanna make it successful, they should have NEVER planned the Mini Marathon, that way, EVERYBODY will be happy.

And why is Sport's Day delaaaaayed ALL the way till JULY?!

UGH

Can't we just get everything over with? So that I can live in peace for the rest of the year? I already feel hopeless about my teachers, and I don't want to make myself feel hopeless about MYSELF.

Why... Aren't... There... Any... Messages...?!

Never mind... I'll be spending Valentine's Day alone anyway, like I do EVERY year. No wait... I don't spend it alone... I spend it with chocolate, and anime, and books... Ooh, this year, I'm gonna spend it with sushi... Cradle Song is making me damn sleepy. Thanks a lot  Brahms.

Why all the classical music?

Mum was very thoughtful, when she went on holiday, she bought a 5 in 1 classical music disc set. So... Might as well listen to it. I don't feel Gaga right now, I just wanna relax...

I'm feeling REAAAL sleepy now...

But... Why... Still no messages... Usually, by this time of Friday... There would be one... Demo nande? Machigatte iru mono wa arimasu ka? Watashi no henshin! Onegai... Ore ga shinpai shite iru! Baka! Henshin... Onegai... Anata wa daijoubute iru koto o oshiete kudasai... Oshite kudasai!

I'm guessing none of you got what I just wrote...? I don't think that I get it either... It's broken Japanese... Practice... I guess...

I'm Still Waiting... 

No comments: