Wednesday 16 February 2011

The Lesbians Post

I wondered how my research on Steven Tyler went to Hepatitis C, then Hepatitis B, HIV, fellatio =_= to heterosexual, ancient  Greek poetry, ancient Greek poet, then... Sappho, the first lesbian poet =_=''

Dammit... If only Steven Tyler hadn't popped into my mind.  I guess it's a good thing... At least now I know who was the one who made lesbianism...  Lesbianism =_=

Apparently, fellatio and anal sex is illegal in Malaysia, and the punishment is kinda harsh too, 20 years in jail, along with some fine whipping. Wow... I sure did my homework... If only school tested us about this... Right, and homosexuality, and bisexuality is banned in this country too?! WTH?! How am I suppose to live? >_<

MIGRATE!

Still don't get why the government needs to bother about personal relationships. Hump! Not like they did anything to the lesbians I've seen. That's a good thing too, if everyone's straight, where's the fun?

It's... Three years to when I'm eighteen... Hmm... I wonder... Does that mean that I can read the book about sex, by an Indian fella a few hundred thousand years ago? I'm curious... How did he see the Gods do it...? Obviously, you would have guessed the title of the book by now... But... Don't tell me that it is banned here too? Does this mean that I have to read it online... Again...?

If my mum finds out about this, I'm dead X-X

Let's hope that when I'm 18, I will be studying in college =D

Wikipedia is a really good site, I learn about almost everything from there. Like everything that I've learnt today... Okay... Not EVERYTHING... Maybe... A few things... Go, go, visit the site and get smarter!

If only my studies interested me more than this...

One day, if the world really goes mad, I will be the first woman in history to establish IPU. And if that happens... MY GOODNESS... What has the world become?! I wonder how many people will enroll... I guess I'll never know...

For a second there, I was so happy, I thought that I had finally found it... But turns out... It wasn't Barbie's missing wing... Mum really threw it away?! But dammit! The reason I didn't donate the doll was because I bought it in Germany! When I was 9! But... Never mind... IT WAS MADE IN INDONESIA =_=

Oh... The irony. Luckily, it didn't read MADE IN MALAYSIA.

Well... Getting late now, and I have school tomorrow.

I feel that everything's becoming more and more miserable... Aww... Everyone's leaving ='(

Justin FINALLY going to study. And the rest... Don't really know...? Life has become like a black and white film, colourless, soundless, and... Dull...

I guess I really hate people leaving... It makes me feel like the picture is missing a piece or two, like a flower losing colour... But... My room will forever be in pink and lavender...

I should really sleep...

Pray that my dad will land in Malaysia safely... Next... Week...

No comments: