Tuesday 1 May 2012

The Avengers


The Avengers make me feel like wrapping a red cloth around my neck, buy a hammer, draw a star on a metal plate, learn archery and study Science =x

I don't know why, but movies based on Marvel comic books never fail to impress me. They all have such hot actors/actresses, don't you think? But meh, I don't like the guy who replaced Dr.Banner; the previous actor was more... Nerdy. 

Let's see... With the superhero-themed soundtrack and all the cute guys swirling inside my head, I can't concentrate on what I want to write because in my mind, there's only this: Thor is still the hottest.

I'll tell you something that will make you facepalm yourself, ready?

The most hurtful moment FOR ME in the movie was when the hot dog stand got crushed...  

What can I say, I just love hot dogs.

Another thing I love is this: I love how Stan Lee ALWAYS shows up as a special guest in these movies! Ah! I just love the guy! HE IS SO CUTE! Not to mention very creative. He must have tons of free time when he was a child... Such imagination... Oh my... WHY CAN'T I BE HALF AS CREATIVE!? So sad.

Ah, now that my brain has calmed down, I can write properly.

Each of the super-people had just the RIGHT amount of time to show off. Well, Iron Man showed off a bit too much(as usual), and Captain America was the MEH-est of them all; meh is just my way of saying so-so, or boring. Other than that, the villains fascinate me! Until now, I still don't know what the Chitauri are! To me,they look like unfed cyborg lizards!

Does the things Tony Stark owns ACTUALLY exist? Can there be a building like his in real life? Why are movies always so awesome?! They make kids kill themselves, because most of them don't have the 'DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME' warning. I remember I used to tie a blanket around my neck and jump off tables! I just hope that I don't go standing in the middle of Padang Astaka holding a sledgehammer when there's a lightning storm!

Hmm... I really don't know what to write about the movie. Everything just seemed so... so... unbelievable...

Ah, yes! The movie was quite amusing. I won't let you in on any spoilers, don't worry! Besides, I'm too lazy to write about them xD

Movie-releasers are such trollers! EVERY single movie that was said to come out in may came out in April! WHAT ARE THEY TRYING TO DO!? Make us go 'awww man...' then 'fuck yeah!'?

Anyway, even if I did LOVE the movie I just watched A LOT, I still have to bitch about it! hehe.

So, tell me, Hulk, the first time you transformed in The Avengers, you lost control and tried smashing Black Widow. But later on in the movie, you seemed to be sane enough to recognize who your allies were. You did punch Thor, but you weren't crazy. I know that people don't give a fuck, and they probably didn't even realize! I pay attention to the puniest detail sometimes.

There's a limit to movies that make me feel VERY safe. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas; I think that's how movies work. Like when there's an alien invasion in the city, you can just stay home and watch TV, because... THE ALIENS ONLY STAY IN THE CITY WHEN THEY TALK ABOUT WORLD DOMINATION! But there is one bad guy that doesn't have to be there to kill you: Freddy Kruger! Sometimes, he still makes me afraid of sleeping. That's why I have panda eyes.

OK, next...

Politicians will always be politicians. They just piss me off! They decide to launch a nuclear attack on the city because it was being destroyed, and saved at the same time? They wanted to kill everyone there because they didn't wanna rebuild the city? And after the world was saved, they wanted the heroes to take responsibility for knocking down buildings!? OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE! WHAT KIND OF LOGIC IS THAT!? I would like to know what Najib would do... It would be a wise choice to leave his wife behind to die though! HAHAHA! I'm gonna get beaten up by the police for writing this! OH! COME ON BITCHES! By the way, I'M WEARING YELLOW! KUUUUNINNNG!

I really don't like Captain America. And I don't know why. I just plain don't like him.

My tummy is irritating me. It won't stop begging for me to feed it! ARGH! I can't think straight again! OH THE HELL WITH YOU, STOMACH!

So... I bought a LARGE drink just now... I don't know why, but... It felt like I only had a few sips, and it emptied already. Seriously... And... My dad wondered if it was grandpa who stole a sip or two! AHHHHHHHHHHH! He just died!

Seriously... Most of you don't know it, but my grandpa closed his eyes permanently a few minutes passed Friday, with a smile on his face. I was asleep, so I didn't see him go.

After so many days of staying home, I feel so lazy to go back to school.



































1 comment:

toozgx said...

Hulk lost control the 1st time because his change was triggered by pain and stress. The 2nd time, he allowed himself to change, because he mastered how to control his alter-ego to an extent since the end of the previous movie.