Friday 5 August 2011

Forget About Bras

I always hate it when I have to wear a bra, so I was desperate to prove ALL of you wrong, and now, I have succeeded. Instead of studying Sejarah for my Percubaan, I went and Googled for "IS IT BETTER TO WEAR A BRA?".

And the answer is...

NO!

For years, those lace-decorated cotton cups have cheated women's money! They are so expensive! One stupid piece of cotton that looks like two linked coconut shells cost cost RM69.90! I can't believe I even bought them! IN EVERY COLOUR! DAAAAMMMIIT!

So... The bras giving your boobies support thing, is only for OLD WOMEN. And besides, once your old, you don't have to care about your boobs anymore anyway, not like a 90-year-old pervert will look at your 90-year-old boobs.

Throw away your bras, don't wear them anymore. Wearing bras too often causes your ligaments to weaken, and causes more sagging! True, bras support your breasts, that's why your muscles get lazy and just let your boobs drop. Train your boobies to be firm even without a bra please~

Hehehe, being naked all the time really saves me A LOT.

The world today is having those fight breast cancer programs and stuff right? Why don't they just tell people to not wear any bras???


  • Women who wore their bras 24 hours a day had a 3 out of 4 chance of developing breast cancer.
  • Women who wore their bras more than 12 hours a day had a 1 out of 7 risk.
  • Women who wore their bras less than 12 hours a day had a 1 out of 152 risk.
  • Women who wore bras rarely or never had a 1 out of 168 chance of getting breast cancer.


Based on the book by Singer and Grismaijer- Dressed to Kill

See, wearing bras really DO hurt you!

Wearing bras to sleep prevent normal lymphatic flow and increases the chance of breast cancer, especially when you wear those wired bras. Exercise is very important cause lymphatic circulation in many tissues are highly dependent on MOVEMENT. So, let your breasts bounce freely like TOOOOING~ it actually helps, SERIOUSLY. Don't believe me? Go read on your own. I'm not trying to get everyone naked la.

http://www.all-natural.com/bras.html

I don't feel like wearing a bra to school on Monday. LOL.

No comments: