Tuesday 9 August 2011

Second Post on Tuesday

So... I found my previous test papers in my file... I'm not such a bad person after all, I didn't stuff them for trashcan to eat =D

Band practice resumes, spacing-out, looking at the ants moving from this end to the other. Wow, the aura between the two is really dark. In the hall filled with tables and chairs, only one light shining above them... It was like ELIMINATE EACH OTHER O_O

Okay... Maybe not everyone is getting what I'm trying to say. Well... Sorry, but I'm a bit jumpy. I hacked my boyfriend's Facebook, and Hotmail acc. I feel so bad, I think he is mad at me.

''Hello, it's your cellphone! Ring ring! Is anybody ever gonna pick me up?! RING RING!!" sadly my dear cellphone, the answer is "NO! NOBODY IS GOING TO PICK YOU UP EVEN IF YOU ARE JUST BESIDE ME!".

I feel so bad... But it was fun while it lasted. I liked and commented on my own status, using someone else's account. I was daydreaming about hacking Najib's Facebook acc this morning, but... I'm not sure if he has one, so I experimented on hacking my deary's Facebook acc. It worked. Well, I guess... I am too smart.

The reason I even chose his acc to hack is because... Well, I know him? And I was just testing my knowledge about him. The security questions and all... I passed. I passed. It let me reset his password O_O

Ah, I'm glad I didn't go through all the trouble reading about Facebook cookie stealing, or phishing... Or whatever... Damn it. I missed the Pwnie Awards!

I'm sorry. I feel so bad. I'm not even picking up.

No comments: