Tuesday 9 August 2011

WHAT A WASTE OF PAPER!

Hi hi! The week long torture simulator has ended! Now, all I've gotta do is sit back, relax, and wait for the real thing.

THEY WASTE SO MUCH PAPER!

I just cleared out my bag, and I took out so many sets of questions. After taking out a stack, I looked inside my bag- Another one. When I thought that I had taken out everything, another set of questions pop out. Ah. that pile of paper lying on the floor, there is this itch to burn it and send them all to hell, but... That will just be polluting the environment.

SO... I am going to recycle my test papers =D

But then... Won't the teachers want us to paste them in our books? Do corrections and whatever? Oh well... These people are so... So... So... What do you call that... So... So... So... UGH. I give up, I can't think of a word.

I'm such a bad person, the last test, I stuffed all the question papers into the trash D=

So sad.

Hmm... Let's see... I'll be rummaging around this bloody messy room of mine for recyclable items. I keep my soap bottles in a drawer, waiting... For the day my lazy ass finally decides to take them to the recycling bins. Ah, I wonder if used condoms are recyclable O_O NOT THAT I HAVE ANY USED CONDOM ANYWHERE!!!!!! I swear. I don't have any used condoms anywhere. For the time being.

=)

DON'T GET THE WRONG IDEA!

=_=

Ah, I feel so sleepy. Sleeping too much in the exam hall kills you, damn it. Hmm... I wonder if people really do die in exam halls. Hmm... Something I will never know...

Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. I feel so heart broken looking at the pile of hateful papers. I hope when I recycle them, they don't come back as my toilet paper!

Uhuhu, every time something like this is over... I'll be movie marathon-ing, otaku-ing, and not sleeping. Oh yeah... That reminds me, I still have to go to school, and... Band practice. UGH. I'm so lazy. Oh... Why do we practice six days a week again? HELLO, I HAVE A LIFE! Please don't ruin it by kicking me out when I go on holidays. o zero o.

Ooh... I see a red plastic bag *v*

When will I go to Pos Laju? I have something to post... I'm too lazy, maybe I wont go post it... I think I'll wait for him to come back before I hand my torn journal to him. Ah, I don't feel like giving it. It is messy, and depressing, I feel like burning... Uh, I mean RECYCLING... It.

What a waste of paper, I think I should just save my diary in my laptop instead of... Writing 4 books a year =_=  ouch.




No comments: