Sunday 18 November 2012

Holiday Journal

I totally forgot that since it's the school holidays already, my experiences here in Malacca can be written in my holiday journal! But damn, I forgot to get myself a new freaking notebook! Oh... No, it's not that I don't appreciate my birthday presents, I just have other uses for them :)

I've just finished watching The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo and I've decided that I should get the novel, along with the whole Millennium trilogy; it's sexily twisted. The movie was too quick, and it was hard to know who's who since there were too many people involved! Daniel Craig and Rooney Mara did a really entertaining job. You guys should watch it if you haven't already.

Speaking about movies, Mr.Too has already planned a movie date for next January right after I come back from Australia! How thoughtful! We're going to watch Les Miserables if his college schedule doesn't screw up the time. It's not often that this guy wants to watch movies so let's hope that he'll be free to keep his promise, or else... Legos will fall...

Ah wow I've wasted enough time! It's late! I still have to Skype with someone!

No comments: