Saturday 27 April 2013

Mistakes, I'm Sleepy!

***So many mistakes in this post! Already had 7 readers before I had the chance to edit T^T



Mistakes. Mistakes everywhere! Next thing I know, a person will leave a comment correcting my mistake.

 I don't know what's gotten into me. Recently, I keep making simple grammatical mistakes that annoys the hell out of grammar-Nazis. For instance, I accidentally write 'to' instead of 'too' and "you're" instead of "your"

My Facebook statuses always get corrected by the one person I'm most sensitive to. I think I might have to block that person! Breaking up and attacking me every chance he gets? Come on! Give me a fucking break here! Being friends is already a hard enough thing. I feel like I'm keeping my dead dog, forever thinking about it even though I know it is never coming back. Then once in a while, the dead dog would come back to taunt me.

 Speaking of mistakes, please forgive the ones that are in this post. I'm blogging from my Rei, so it's a bit hard to check everything on this tiny thing!

 Few days ago, out of loneliness, I read my old posts. I used most of my afternoon-nappy time too! Which resulted in a headache during band practice. I want to thank whoever reads my post and occasionally tick [interesting] or [stupid]  after finishing each post. Frankly, my posts only get 2 viewers... So yeah... Thanks for the support T^T

 I'm actually in the middle of reading the May issue of Reader's Digest. According to Ladybird Tan, it's something old people read. Well... I must admit, the part I look forward to is the jokes section. Occasionally, I find the news in there interesting. Oh, I love how it feeds my brain information which I don't really need to know! 

 Did you know that doors are the reason why we forget things whenever we enter another room? Psychologists at the University of Notre Dame, US, have discovered that passing through a doorway triggers what's known as an "event boundary" in the mind, separating one set of thoughts and memories from the next. Your brain files away the thoughts you had in the previous room and prepares a blank plate for the new locale.

 See? Stuff that doesn't concern next week's mid-year exams! I'm screwed yet again. 

 The reason why I'm here past midnight is because I feel hurt again. Anyway, my eyes are tired. Thanks to two and half hours of watching Django Unchained with the lights off on the 55-inch tv. The movie met my expectations. It'd be perfect if I had watched it in the cinema when it first hit the silver screen. Oh wait, the damned cinema here didn't bother screening it! 

 Hopefully, I'll be able to watch Iron Man 3 tomorrow. 


Goodnight. 

 Love and kisses, RACHEL

No comments: