Saturday 27 April 2013

Evening Post

It's me again!

Sigh...

I'm not exactly in the jolliest mood at the moment since Iron Man 3 tickets are sold out. Be it 8pm or 9.30pm, they're all out. Be it 2D or 3D, full house for both.

You know what sucks more than not being able to watch this summer's blockbuster? The fact that you won't call tonight.

Saturday nights...

Ever snice that day, I've been trying to find countless excuses to go out on Saturday nights. For a short period of time, making merry with my friends numbs my heart. You won't be calling anymore and I don't want to lie in bed crying, expecting the phone to ring.

Last Saturday... What did I do? I forgot. You called, I still cried. Yes, I remember now. Last Saturday, I blogged.<

Since I'm writing now, I can't possibly post something up here in the next two hours! It'd be so boring for people to keep seeing my updates!

Anyway, I'm on Rei again, and I have a feeling that it will screw up my post again, just like it did last night! Everything was all jumbled into one paragraph. Such an eyesore. I had to edit the post on my laptop when I woke up this morning! Now, thanks to Quah, I have to delete html codes that are showing in my current post.

To end this evening's post, I'll write a haiku about my sisther(sister+brother)

Annoying as hell,
Johnson Quah; ugly duckling.
Short, ugly and dark.

No comments: