Wednesday 10 May 2017

Nyingdu-la

君が欲しい。

All these matches and I still can't manage to spark a flame.

そろそろxxするのをやめるね。

Because all the left turns I've chosen has made me realise that you are the only one my eyes will see, the only one I can look at truthfully.

君だけ。

Why is it the way it is, when you have done nothing to gain my affection?

なぜ。

In the first place, it was your being that captivated me: the way you write, your thoughts, and the sense of shared loneliness of hearts bound to paper trials from the minds of others. My affection wasn't yours to control, it was mine to give, involuntarily. If it troubles your cold soul to be touched by the warmth of my affection, then please don't stroke me with the teases from a semantic field selective of misunderstandings and a fantasy without its skeleton.

なんでそんなに君のこと好きなの。

Most honoured poison of my heart, you are your own antidote. Inject me with the venom of your bitterness as I cry out into the night, pained with a satisfaction bound by regret that I am to part with the falling leaves of Autumn. Consumed by the fire of discretion that welcomes your delicate wings, you leave me as the ashes of a fallen King, undeserving of the blessing shed by tears of fragile innocence.

ぜひ君が欲しい。

No comments: