Wednesday 10 June 2009

My New Story

Yea... I've been doing some thinking lately... About how's my new story gonna be like... I finally thought of it... But I dunno if you guys like it... Let me tell you whats it about...

You see... The thing I like is about murder... But you people don't like it, so I decided to change... I think I'm gonna write about my 1st year studying in NH...

What you think? Tell me later write dy too boring waste my time~

I'll write bout everything... Even things I dun really tell ppl... But I'll change the names though... But through the charater i think it whud be easy to figure out...

Maybe I'll even post it here~

3 comments:

toozgx said...

I'll be reading...

Anonymous said...

post here betta.. if not waste paper nia...

MemeMeRachel said...

ok... I'll start writing...