Wednesday 3 June 2009

Finally... Im Free From the Boredness in Hospital and my cousins...

Back home... Free from hospital and my cousins...

The 1 and a half days i spent in Ipoh was... Hmmm... Bored, Sleepy, Torturing =.=

I went to Ipoh abt 9 am on Tuesday... When I reached the hospital it was abt 10.30 am... And juz because I go to hospital... Im not sick =.=... My great aunt juz finish OP so we go see her...

It was so dam boring... I stayed in the hospital ward until 4pm... Can u imagine tat??? Frm 10.30 am to 4pm... Of coz i gt go for lunch break... If not i die inside...

U noe old ppl la... My great aunt keep asking the nurse this that this that... I think the nurse oso scared le... U noe la... My great aunt de malay 'A1' de =.=...

My uncle they all oso come bak see her... Ppl love their mum so much...

My cousins leh... U noe wad they do a? Thy am... Ah Hem... Let's juz say tat they're worse than Lau Xin Yi =.= ( U noe wad i mean... SHE always Do de=.=) Even at the hospital oso... Now when come bak home feel so safe XD...



The Hospital... Took frm car

The oldest cousin... 9 yrs old... She started to torture me 1st

2nd cousin... Hmmm... I think 8 yrs old... She din really torture me

smallest... 5 yrs old... oso the 1 who torture me most... lyk monkey... keep jumping on me and... u noe la...

My mum... Park car so 'pro'... every1 park in a straight line... she park until so out... see...

My great aunt who is sick

My aunty... frm KL...

My uncle... came back frm China...

My uncle... came bak frm Australia... Melbourne... Not Sydney... sry say wrong a Stef...

My mum the 'pro' car Parker XD... She see edi sure kill me

The hospital's cafeteria... From my view at least =.=

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eiyer.. not Sydney ar? then how go study lor.. not feel like going Melbourne eh......