Friday 26 June 2009

Who is the Enemy?

Who is the real enemy? Things are confusing, should I trust this 'enemy' or should I trust my friend?



Like I said, a friend told me that 'enemy' wrote something about me in her blog. But today, 'enemy' wrote a note to 'AlexanderKia'. Telling 'AlexanderKia' her problems. 'AlexanderKia' let us read the note, the 1st note wasn't about me so I don't have to tell you who it's about. The 2nd note was about me.



So, in the 2nd note 'AlexanderKia' asked 'enemy' wheather she wrote me in her blog or not... Argh! whatever, I'll just write it down... (Words MAy Not BE EXACTLY ThE SamE)



BLUE= AlexanderKia

BLACK=Enemy



Hey, I heard tat u wrote abt Rachel in ur blog...

I din write abt her! I ony write abt *****

But, they say u gt write wad u not from 6B all that...

No la, I din write her, juz tat she vry straight, dun lyk me means say in front of me... Blog is for writing diary ma... so write lo...



That wasn't all, I just forgotten what else she wrote. So now, I'm confused over who's the bad guy and who's the good guy. Maybe both are good, but, I'm still not that sure weather i should believe what she says...



'AlexanderKia', if you're reading, don't be angry with me, cause I can't help it. And I know that if 'enemy' finds out that you let us read, she won't trust you again.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

gud u kno wads my thinking...==''

MemeMeRachel said...

haha... of coz la, im so smart