Wednesday 3 June 2009

Wow...Me To You Bears is hard to find in MY

Really I really think so....

So Stef, I noe tat u love Me To You Bears alot... They're so cute^^ I oso wan... So I tot of buying them for us^^

I searched for Me To You Bears... But all UK UK UK... So look in pages frm MY... Nth... Ony on e-bay... They're so cute... Hmmm... I dunno...

Maybe I'll ask my aunt buy for us... She's coming back in October... But, she take a lot of things de... Dunno gt place put teddy anot =.=

Me To You Bears abit expensive leh... plain 13'inch de 30 pounds... plain 24'inch 50 pounds...
If MY money... Dunno how many hundreds edi=.= So Expensive meh...

If I give u a Me To You bear for Christmas u gimme 10 teddies XD... Jk la... Stef I think u will have a Me To You Bear for Christmas from me^^

this one 30 pounds... U lyk de... Im not giving u this too expensive...
i cant promise tat u'll get a Me To You Bear for Christmas...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha.. go S&J see.. although it's not grey in colour.. but also Me To You products.. plus, it's expensive lar.. i wil buy it myself^^ no need waste ur money ler.. u buy for ur own lar^.^