Saturday 26 December 2009

Food Glorious Food

Me again, still in Singapore. Now, after dinner, everyone in the room. Mom gonna come at 12 midnight and join my dad on board for a week.

We had pizza, and some side dishes. Me? I had pizza, Old Chang Kee(curry puff), chicken wings and prawn sticks and McFlurry XD

And my uncle said, 'Finally her face lighted up, when I asked her if she wants ba kua...' And they all started laughing, and my aunt added ' Who cares about shoes and clothes, as long as she has food!'

And at dinner, when my uncle saw my grandma wasting the pizza dough, he said 'So wasteful, next time when we call the pizza delivery, we must ask ''Hello, can we have the pizza toppings without the pizza? My mother says that your dough is sticky, she doesn't like it.'' We should say that.' Well, my uncle is kinda like the.. umm... VERY VERY don't like wasting type of person.

Now you guys know, now I know, that I LOVE FOOD SO MUCH! OMG... SHOES AND CLOTHES DON'T MATTER... Oh ya, they told me to write this...

SHE'S GONNA EAT 600g OF BEE CHENG HIANG BA KUA. ORIGINAL PORK.
Iris, David, Gim.
Ok, 600g is a lot, but it was on offer! Anybody? I'll share, if I have anything left... Ok, I'll buy some sweets and chocolates, for... umm... me? And you guys...

Ok, enjoy, Bye BYE, NO GUARANTEE I WILL HAVE ANY FOOD LEFT.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hungry leh.. ==

MemeMeRachel said...

Haha, maybe cant get candy cane, lolipop or other sweets can? will wear dress... oh god, dun wanna imagine that...

Anonymous said...

everythg i wan lalala~ n i wan my present n souvenier x]