Friday 25 December 2009

Me... Dress...

Hi all! I'm in my uncle David's place in Singapore! Just came back from Bugis. Bought 2 DRESSES... Ya, me. DRESSES!

Actually, I wanted to buy tees, but my uncle said that every time tees tees tees, so, he put em' back and took me to look at dresses. He said tees made me look frumpy... And he and grandma said that I'm 13 and growing up... And bla bla bla... I don't really remember the rest.

OMG... Dresses... Gosh, dress,dress...DRESS...

Got two. Wanted to buy some tees, but, OK, enough. So, went to get some things for my sisters and some flip flops. Then went to Starbucks. oh ya, I got Winnie The Pooh blankets! Yay Yay Yay! I love Pooh.

Gonna have seafood for dinner later.

OK, so...

YES, ME, RACHEL CHEONG YUN XUAN GONNA WEAR DRESSES NEXT YEAR. BUT, UMM... NOT TOO OFTEN I GUESS... WHAT? I WAS FORCED... DON'T STARE AT ME AND EAT THE SPOON INSTEAD OF YOUR FOOD...

AND YOU GUYS, I'M GONNA KILL YOU IF YOU TAKE PICTURES! AND YES, I WILL!

Merry Christmas and happy holidays... Wait... Happy practising^^

Bye Bye

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

muakakakakaka~ xD
eh, n my present meh x]

MemeMeRachel said...

present ur head la!