Wednesday 23 December 2009

Umm?

Holiday almost over. Going to Singapore, celebrating Christmas with aunt Iris,Uncle David and grandma. Later at 1 something go lo... Bye Bye...

Now, I've got nothing to do, don't bother reading, I'm gonna write stupid lines now.

1)Oh? What you want me to say then? 'Hey everyone! Guess what? I'm gonna marry a 41 year old guy when I'm 24?' you want me to say that?

2)Everything is everything, everyone is everyone. 33 seals have been broken, and if all of them are, Lucifer walks free.

3)10 years? We can't be possibly doing this for 10 years right? I mean, come on, your picky!

4)What?You want me to break into my own house?

5)Holy crap, I just remembered, I have to do something, then again, I already told him. Well, I told him!

6)No,why would you think that? I would never do such a thing. Ask her, 'Hey, I don't steal food right?' . She said 'Well, my cupcake is in your mouth.'.

7)Oh, you're 30? But you said you were 19. I'm thinking> holy crap, I've done it this time, well, It can't be that bad? But, OMFG, IT IS BAD!

8)
Hmm, I guess it couldn't be THAT bad. But then again, it's okay. WTF am I saying? This could be the bad case of relationships, although I've seen older... Way older... But I guess... Ah,dammit...

9)No,I ain't saying that your bad or anything. Well, people would look at me wide eyed and knock the lamppost while walking.

10)I know you don't mind, but I don't know if I do. Well, I don't even know if I'll be in Australia next time, if I am, I think I'll more likely be in Sydney. Perth maybe... Well, maybe I'll go visit you at the nature reserve.

11)Whoa! You're old enough to be my dad! And too old to be my brother!

12)10 years... G dammit. Well, I guess it's gonna be 9 soon.

13) Gonna be end of 2009. I've finish my 13 sentences, don't take em' seriously. I love making up dumb sentences! Bye Bye all!


No comments: