Wednesday 2 December 2009

Song Describees

I have nothing better to do~
Wasting time~
Don't bother reading~
It's nothing~

'... I get lost, in the beauty, of everything I see, the world ain't half as bad as they paint it to be...'

(One Republic- Come Home)

'... I'd like to make myself believe that planet earth turns slowly, it's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep cause everything is never as it seems...'

(Owl City- Fire Flies)

'... Tell me why you're so hard to forget, don't remind me, I'm not over it, tell me why I can't seem to face the truth I'm just a little too not over you...'

(David Archuleta- A Little Too Not Over You)

'... When you're sitting there is hard for me to look away, so I try to find the words that I could say, and I know what distance does it matter but you feel so far away... It's like every time I turn around I see your face...'

(Simple Plan-I Can Wait Forever)

'... Don't even recognize the ways you hurt me do? It's gonna take a miracle to bring me back, and you're the one to blame...'

(Rihanna-Rehab)

'... Every night I rush to my bed with hopes that maybe I'll get a chance to see you when I close my eyes, I'm going outta my head, lost in a fairytale can you hold my hands and be my guide? Clouds filled with stars cover your skies, and I hope it rains you're the perfect lullaby. What kind of dream is this? You could be a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare, either way I don't wanna wake up from you...'

(Beyonce- Sweet Dreams)

'... I walk a lonely road, the only one that I have ever known... I walk this empty street on the boulevard of broken dreams, where the city sleeps and I'm the only one and I walk alone... I'm walking down the line that divides me somewhere in my mind, on the border line of the edge and where I walk alone. Read between the lines what's fucked up and everythings alright... My shadow's the only one that walks beside me, my shallow heart's the only thing that's beating, sometimes I wish someone out there will find me, till then I'll walk alone...'

(Green Day-Boulevard Of Broken Dreams)

'...I'm not perfect person Theres many things I wished I didn't do, but I continue learning... I've found a reason for me to change who I use to be, a reason to start over new, and the reason is you..'

(Hoobastank-The Reason)

No comments: