Monday 28 December 2009

To My Love, xx somebody~

Don't bother reading, not for you anyway. Seriously, don't. Even he don't read.

Dear xx somebody,

Well, I know you're fine, but, how are you? what? It's called being polite. Work still tiring? At least you like it.


You know this right? You don't have to wait 10 years if you don't want to, 10 years is really, really long. Like you said, you have the option to choose. But if you really wanna wait THAT long, I don't mind, of course I don't. To tell you the truth, I actually WANT you to wait, but I just.. well... you know didn't wanna tell you. But of course, I'm not stopping you if you wanna date someone else, 10 years is very very long. And plus, I don't really know how long this can last. I mean, come on, this? for 10 years? what is the percentage of THIS gonna succeed? 1%? You know this isn't dumb fairy tales! In real life, there are NO HAPPY ENDINGS!

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that I don't...umm...love you, or I have no faith. Well, I do hope that THIS will have a happy ending, at least tell me when you have someone else and tell me you just wanna be friends. I'd totally understand.

Well, I'm sorry that I'm... umm... un...ro...ma...n...ti...c... or unsweet. It's well... Sweet and romantic is not really my thing. I don't feel really what yet... Well... you get it...

Okay, people complain that I talk too much. Well, okay, bye for now.

Rachel

No comments: