Sunday 26 June 2011

The Ignoring SOMEBODY Thing

Hmm Internet Explorer isn't half bad, but I still prefer Google Chrome =D

So... I've been IGNORING a certain someone lately. I do not know why. Hmm.

Don't take it personally buddy, it's not you, it's me, but then again maybe it is you, but no, I think it's me, not you.  So don't worry. You didn't DO anything wrong, no, no, you never did anything, so how can anything be your fault if YOU'VE NEVER DONE ANYTHING?

The music is getting more... More... More... How do you say chee gek in English? =_= NEVER MIND.

BREATHE IN... BREATHE OUT... REPEAT...

Ahhhhhhhhhhh! >_<

Testing myself to see how long can I go without texting/calling SOMEBODY. I feel annoyed. The fact that my buddy thinks that he annoys me makes me more ANNOYED than I already am. I don't mean that he annoys me, no... NO... He doesn't. But he's an idiot that thinks that he's annoying me =_=

He's busy anyway. Wouldn't want to disturb him.

He's always busy.

So I won't disturb him.

I'd save myself from dying younger if I stay away from my phone.

What to do... What to do... What to do... Hmm I'm hungry, maybe I'll go grab something to munch on...

So early? I thought I'd wake up pass noon. Never mind... At least I have my laptop, music and the internet. Such a lonely, miserable thing. The company of myself is the only thing I ever need...

...
...
...

...
...
...

...
...
...

I'm about to lose my mind
You've been gone for so long, I'm running out of time
I need a doctor, call me a doctor
I need a doctor
Doctor to bring me back to life
...

                                                                                                                                                             Eminem
Dr.Dre
Skylar

I Need A Doctor







MemeMeRachel@1031

No comments: