Wednesday 30 May 2012

Ranting over Fate/ Series

I'm now watching the prequel to Fate/Stay Night, and it just drives me nuts when I see Arturia and Gilgamesh again! AHHH! I have a weird fetish for the both of them being together... But the creators just want to drive fans like me nuts by NOT giving us what we want to see! The great King Arthur will never accept a person like Gilgamesh, now will she?

GAHH! BUT HE SO HOT! And she so pretty!

See, I'm not the only one who wants to see them together!


I don't think that Type Moon will release a visual novel that lets Gilgamesh end up with Saber though, that would just ruin the main root of Fate/Stay Night! But who cares! The two of them look good together! Gilgamesh is a scumbag though, if only he was sweeter... Hmm... Oh my...!!!

What was it that I wanted to write again...? Hmmm... 

Oh yes...

I think that I'm actually in love with Arturia... I don't know why, but Arturia reminds me of HER... It's weird, I know! Every time I see Saber, I get so excited that I cover my face with my pillow! Just what the hell is wrong with me! 

I'm well aware of the fact that Zongxu is waiting for my text, and I'm fantasizing about man made characters coming to life, shaping a side story, etc. etc. etc... Zongxu is short of time, I know... But well, I am simply more interested in THIS. Besides, I'm way too lazy to go look at my phone... Wait... I haven't showered since morning... OOPS~ O_O

Anyway, I'll be surfing the net, hoping that some juicy fan work might pop out somewhere! I already read a short story about IF THEY ENDED UP TOGETHER. The two of them are perfect for each other, don't you think? It turns me on somehow, when I see perfect anime characters together! AHHHH! 

I got so carried away by the thought of Saber and Gilgamesh together that I stopped watching Fate/Zero! Man, if only Saber didn't fall for Shirou and accepted Gilgamesh... I would have nose bled myself to death while play-reading Fate/Stay Night two years ago! Lady GaGa! I shouldn't have deleted Fate/Stay Night from my computer! ARGH! I didn't even finish collecting those perverted CGs! I wonder if I should re-download the game... And play it all over again... But... 50++ hours is long... Even my two-week holiday wouldn't be enough for me to finish it! 

Oh the urge! THE URGE! Is there band practice tomorrow?   


No comments: