Sunday 13 May 2012

Procrastination at its Best

As the water beat against my back, I told myself that I'd do some hardcore studying today... Then, I started singing Adele's Set Fire to the Rain while shampooing my bushy hair.

An idea hit me. 

Since I have no mic, I can't sing on Karaoke Party so I'll just go on Youtube and search for karaoke versions of songs to scream out... But what about Chemistry? There's a test tomorrow... and I still don't know what comes after Beryllium. Not to mention I suck at balancing out chemical equations! 

I came out of the shower and Googled 'how to balance chemical equations'. After 2 minutes of reading, I proudly told myself that I've studied. But in reality, we all know that I still don't know shit~ So, the horrible singing begins! 

My neighbours and family should be thankful that I was't singing with the real karaoke system! I just sang quite out-of-tunely in front of my laptop. The only song that I THINK sounded good was Yellow, by Coldplay. Ehehe, maybe because it's slow, warm and lovely? I don't know? But well, I'm just happy that I procrastinated against studying. MUAHAHAHA! That isn't very good, now is it?

I've been lazing off at home since Thursday, and the only real studying I did was... Barely a chapter of Biology... Uh-oh, that can't be good! The reason why I don't think that I should be burying my head in reference books is because I THINK THAT I HAVE A LOT OF TIME. Out of the 10 or 11 subjects, I only take 4 or 5 seriously... Other than that, I never study for language; I just do some last minute flip-through and hope for the best. I have a thing against memorizing art! Or in this case, stealing people's writings. Shame on you! 

The only books I will take out are biology, history and chemistry. Even though it's my first year getting to know physics, I've already given up on that bastard! There's just no way I can understand the laws of Isaac Fucking Newton! UGH! It's all the apple's fault again! How many times must that God damned fruit change humanity?! We all know the other subject that I've blacklisted, don't we? In case ya' don't, it's additional mathematics. Additional maths is like magic, you space out for even a second, then everything the teacher taught will go POOF. That is what happens to me every Thursday afternoon during additional maths tuition.  

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there! Well, don't go check on what your kids are doing. You might not like what you see =p 

I don't know what to do on the net these days... Sigh... I open up my browser and stare blankly at Google's logo... And on special occasions where they animate the logo, I'd look at the alphabets dance and when they're done, I'd open up a new tab to see it all over again... I exaggerated a bit too much back there, don't go thinking I'm some sort of weird hobo, okay?

I'm gonna roll in bed, just so I can let time pass by NOT studying~

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Have a nice day.




No comments: