Saturday 15 April 2017

Still Alive

As hope disappears behind the thick clouds, Madam Moon reappears and guides this soul home.

It is as clear as the face of the Moon that Death has rejected me yet again.

DEI WHY LA CHIBAI

If I am meant for more, I think I am starting to feel my weightless soul grow their wings. If this life is what we make of it, where morality does not set boundaries, then I think, for a very short while, I can experience the euphoria of the slave who has been unbound. The exploration of what it means to be alive and to walk proud alongside blooming cherry blosssom has made itself known to me, in the form of an echoed heartbeat on a humid night.

Is this who I have always wanted to be? For once, let us be unvirtuous and cast aside the superficial principles that coat the shell of our consciousness.

Because now, all I have regretted has been forgiven and the coffin remains sealed within the secret whispers of sin. I want to embrace the darkness which consumes me and let it corrupt everything I once had faith in.

Like a Gifted serpent entwined with the veins of my heart.

No comments: