Wednesday 8 July 2009

Hmmm... What Now?

Hey, can't post any comments on my blog, don't know why, try help, nothing came up, wanna ask me anything, just ask me.

What now? I can understand why he doesn't want to choi me. But you, I don't know. Everytime when the name ' ~ ' comes up, you say: ' I don't want to choi you anymore. My last message.' You do that every time, damn! I apologized, still don't want to choi me, what you want me to do?

You really mean what you say this time? Or you just mad at me, again? Or jealous, again? But I apologized! You don't usually do this, why suddenly act like this? Which part of your brain fell off this time?

Never mind, do whatever you want. I'll just be gloomy all day long and hear people call me ~Sao and other nonsense that their 'yellow' brain can think of.

Just hope you can choi me again >_

No comments: