Monday 6 July 2009

The Worst Maid Award

The worst maid award goes to... ( Drum roll)... MY maid!

Yes, many people should be proud when their maids win awards. But this, this award is for idiots. I'm not happy.

Yea, there are many reasons why my maid won.

1. She's Guai Lan, worse than my brother!
2. She, very 38
3. She blabbers non stop all day
4. She almost died last Sunday
5. She scolds us when my mum's not around
6. She argues with my mum
7. Her radio always full volume, until I can't stand it
8. Everyday ask me this that this that about her stupid phone
9. She very annoying
10. She always do things her way, don't listen to us

So, she almost died last Sunday. She got locked up out on the balcony, the wind was too strong that day. Stupid woman had her phone but don't have my granddad's number. She shouted help but no one could hear her. So, desperate to get down, only one way... climb down... That idiot climbed down from the roof! So geng... Wadde, when she told us, we all got shocked... Climbed down from the roof, no idiot would do that, not even me! ( I'm an idiot too)

Tell me, your maid ever did that before?

And then, last Sunday again. Going out for movie, that idiot took one big bowl of rice ask me eat. That time only me and her, two persons at home, cook until so much. I know I'm fat, but, I don't eat that much! Take so much rice still not enough, sit there, ask me eat this ask me that, keep talking nonsense, I sit ther, answer ' Eem... Ya... Ya... Aa... Oo... Ya... Apa?... Huh?... Oo... OK... Ya... Tak tahu...' ya, answer that. Then Jesvin finally come, yay, free at last!

IF she don't know how to take care of my dogs, I can say Bye-Bye... But, she very good at that, so my mum let her stay. I ask her why don't want to change now maid, she always say : ' Aiya, she OK one la... Some more, new maid expensive wor. She take care of dogs so good, very hard to find. Most pigz scared of dogs. Aiya, don't ask la. I want go out la!'

See, if anyone can find better dog- take-care-er tell me!

No comments: