Saturday 4 July 2009

Is It True? Am I... Am I... Am I In Love With Him?!

Is it true? Did I fall in love with him?! I keep thinking about him. Help me!

I don't know, but I think I'm not. But I keep thinking of him! So, am I or am I not in love with him? What to do? Can't tell him how I feel cause I'm not sure, and second cause I think it'll ruin our friendship.

I don't weather we're still friends or not. Cause, ever since he asked me 'something', I feel really weird. And Stephanie, you're the one to blame! And ever since he asked me that 'something' I feel that we have spoken even less!

When I practiced my piano just now, I kept thinking of him, I played the fives songs with a lot, a lot, a lot of mistakes! Even more than usual! How I wish that Stephanie didn't asked him that question and that he didn't ask me that question. What to do now? Things are already done, I can't undo them. If you gimme 3 wishes, I would say:
1. One Million Dollars
2. I wasn't born here ( So nothing happened can ever happen)
3. Kiko back to me

So, tell me, am I in Love with him?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ya! U're! But, y blame me? == U own say can de wad.. is he over sensitive la.. like this nia.. also like that.. he's sux lor.. I edi told u.. u dont bliv wor.. call u chng it u also dunwan de wor.. blame me wor.. nvm