Friday 31 July 2009

Stupid me

I'm back to normal, I think. A little moody though.

Beh song about everything. I think I even beh song her... Don't ask me who, I DON'T wanna talk about it. Don't know why can beh song her. Stupid...

Wrote something on a paper, let someone take. That someone went and photo copy the thing, saying that if I threw away my original paper, that someone can give the other someone the copy of what I wrote. Wrote another one, that someone didn't photo copy it this time, but, will give the other someone this one.

COnfusing? Get use to it.

So, I beh song her. I wanna say to her:

Sorry... Really sorry... I don't know why I beh song you... Sorry....
I don't wanna beh song you... Sorry... Forgive me cause I beh song you...
SORRY
Ok, now I think you all know who I mean.

No comments: