Saturday 11 July 2009

Hope It Can All Stop Now

Hope it can all stop now.I already have no chance in the beginning, yet you all still think I do. I asked him, it isn't me, so stop it! I don't wanna feel sad and think about this anymore, I just wanna forget! FORGET!

I asked him just now, I had assumed that he wouldn't answer, but to my surprise, he answered me. Didn't think I that I would feel this way, I thought that I didn't really care weather it was me or not. But, I did. I did care, I am so stupid, knowing that it would never be me, I still asked. I thought it was no one, but there is some one.

Nah, I didn't really cry though. Well, almost?

Doesn't matter anymore now, does it? So I hope that you all can stop everything and try calling me something else rather than what you guys are calling me now. It sucks, being called some thing you're not.

Yea, my words for the Noobie are~
Go for it Noobie! Later people rampas your girl from you!
Let people rampas dy don't cry mehz! Make friends with
her! Then ask her... Maybe you got chance... Follow what I
say you sure get her... Hahaha... Or you can ask 'The Expert' how...

No comments: