Tuesday 7 July 2009

Today, SoZai Dennis's Birthday

Today, 7/7 is SoZai Dennis's birthday.

We celebrate at Secret Recipe. Only me, Dennis and my mum. My two sisters and dad went Ipoh. My mum said don't tell my dad we clebrated at Secret Recipe. So, Shhh!

Went to Secret Recipe straigh after band practice. There are some reasons why I don't join you all for practice, reasons that few people know. Went there saw Dennis's teacher. We sat outside~ windy.

Today, regreted what I ordered. I ordered ' Carrabien Style Fish Fillet' I think. The picture looked so yummy. Came out, first thing that popped into my mind was 'OMG! Wadde... What did I order. That looks really different fron the picture. OMG, I think I'm gonna hurel. But, still, have to eat it. Don't tell me I got grandma's Bad-food-ordering-skills now! Damn!' Yea, it has a garlic-ky taste and onion-ny taste. With salad oil and green vege, I think... It was Ok, the fish was so soft~ But, the topping was, uneatable! Yucks! I think that is for old people! My drink twas good though ' Iced Blended Choclete with Whipped-Cream' I love cream!

Later at home, practice piano~ Today think about you and him, but still play right^^

Later at night~ SoZai Dennis reply birthday comments. Stephanie and P...P...Ping Yen( I'm not happy about writting her name! ><) also wished him. Thanks Stef! I didn't even wish him until my mum ask me to wish him... Hehe... NO, no thanks to you P...P...Ping...Yen... Saw your picture on friendster, got shocked, looks worse than ghost ==... Some more eye like got a bit Cacat, yer~ Some more, your friends' photo (not including me, of course) like what also don't know. Me and my bro laughed so hard!

SoZai, Happy Birthday, even though you don't read, never mind...

No comments: