Thursday 25 October 2012

The Girl Who Leapt Through Time (時をかける少女)

AH! I just finished watching another anime. I was supposed to watch a horror movie with my sister, but she didn't answer my call so I thought fuck it, I'll watch something else on my own.

Plot Summary: When 17-year-old Makoto Konno gains the ability to, quite literally, "leap" backwards through time, she immediately sets about improving her grades and preventing personal mishaps. However, she soon realises that changing the past isn't as simple as it seems, and eventually, will have to rely on her new powers to shape the future of herself and her friends.


Anime News Network



This is a 90-minute movie, not a series, so you can give it a go if you haven't the time for a full series.

I find this movie rather unsatisfying. It's a personal thing. I like to imagine myself as the protagonist whenever I watch a movie, so whenever the main protagonist makes a decision that I don't like, I'd be twitching with dissatisfaction and pursing my lips, continuing the movie with a sour face. Yes, the main character, Makoto, did a horrible job making horrible decisions.

I don't know what to write, really. If I write too much about the movie, you guys will have no fun in watching it anymore!

This anime is more of a shoujo anime, it's very girly so I doubt that guys would enjoy it. Hmm...

Anyway, here's a site that gives you HD anime downloads: RevoHD. Though the anime choices are limited, those available are really good. Quality over quantity, right? They also have HD releases of films from Studio Ghibli. Another shoujo-anime-movie you guys could try out is Hotaburi no Mori e.

I'll retire for the night. I hope the links I provided helped! I'm not sure how many of you are like me, forever in search of sites to download stuff because streaming is just too... I have no idea why I hate streaming. Could be because of the annoying ads and low quality videos... Hmm...

If the person I liked confessed to me on a summer's evening while he gave me a ride home on his bicycle,
I wouldn't want to undo what I heard,
even if we were bestfriends.
I'd hug him from behind;
let him know I feel the same. 

No comments: