Tuesday 30 October 2012

All About Apple-nee

We've all fell for this girl at least once in our high school days, and we have no idea why either. What's so special about her, I wonder. I wouldn't call her the prettiest flower in the garden, but somehow she makes you notice her like a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day. She's not the smartest either, and above all, not a people-person.

Apple-nee is petite for her age, with breasts barely the size of mini Chinese steamed buns and a height about 5'5''. She has a fair complexion that doesn't seem to darken even after being under the Sun , but her face isn't as smooth as we imagine it to be. At a glance, you'd think that she's a princess--when she's sitting still anyway--innocent and naive; it is an entirely different story when she's actually doing something. Once you get to know her, you'll know that she's not lady-like at all but in fact rough, careless, short-tempered, emotional and somewhat immoral, just like the rest of us.

I remember her touch, albeit it was just only a poke to tease that lasted merely one second. It was cold, tender and gentle, something you'd expect from a girl like her. We were only together for that short period of time; we weren't close, and we still aren't but my feelings of admiration and jealousy still remains from the first day that I met her.

The first time I lay eyes on her? It was like a dream. I was walking back with my head down, then I decided to raise my head to see where I was actually going and I saw her, just sitting there staring out at the field; the evening Sun made her skin glow, her silky hair waved to and fro along with the breeze. You could call it love at first sight, I suppose. If I were a painter, I would have painted that scene and I would paint it every time I miss her just to remind myself that she's an angel beyond my reach.

I only saw her cried once. I stood there and did nothing, didn't even go near her. I couldn't; people were surrounding her already. I wonder if it'd make a difference though, not like she'd remember... But she stood up for me once... Let's not go into that.

Apple-nee could be reading this post right now; it's best that she's still stupid enough to not acknowledge that 'Apple-nee' is in fact her, and start feeling detested, thus avoiding me. Maybe she's disgusted already, that I'm really like this, that I have feelings for a girl. She was the one who gave me the wrong impression of her in the first place. I found out a year later through a friend that she is in fact straight. I wouldn't call myself a lesbian though, I have a boyfriend, and she is the only female that I have loved for so long... Anyway, are there any cute bisexuals or lesbians in the Ave Maria Convent band?

There is another girl who is giving me wrong impressions, but I will save that for next time since this one is closer to me although she is as playful, daring and random as Apple-nee... Hmm...

I will not tolerate you guys for bitching about my sexual orientation. I'm bisexual. Live with it. Asian community.

Whenever you call out my name, 
it's always a bit flirty,
thank you. 






No comments: