Friday 26 October 2012

The 26th of October

I just love October, and my favorite day in October is the 26th, my birthday! Come to think of it, I like the 26th of every month. Again, it's a personal thing.

Every year, I don't like celebrating the day I came out through a hole. I don't feel the need to celebrate such a day, it isn't very special, is it? Each year, I have a mini gathering with close friends, without receiving much gifts. I wonder what's so special about this year though, my beloved Zinc made an album for me and I actually celebrated my birthday with my usual--fucked-up and crazy--bunch of buds.

Since it's close to Halloween, I had the urge to dress up like a serial killer and go out in public. So today, le me, and le two close friends went out in costumes. I dressed up as a pedophile/serial killer--yes, suits me, I know--with Jesvin as my Lolita victim while Zinc dressed up as Dr.Shu in a bloody school uniform with holes here and there.

Sorry, this picture doesn't bring out the best of Zinc and I~
Before we headed out, my stalker-mum wanted to take some photos of us in our costumes. Stalker-mum doesn't usually take bad pictures, but somehow, today's picture is really blur and it doesn't bring out the essence of my perverseness and Dr.Shu's scariness. Miss Jesvin however, looks especially good in this picture. Ah, I wonder if I should give Jesvin the dress she wore in that photo since it suits her well. Yep, it may not look like it, but, IT'S MINE, along with the doll and bag she's carrying...

Although there were twelve people who celebrated my birthday, only the three of us went full fledged with the costumes... Those bastards! They should be thankful that I didn't suffocate them with my cake... Oh wait, there was no cake... Except for the ice-cream log cake that LiYi bought... Hmm... Quite an abnormal way of celebrating a birthday: no birthday cake. 

Originally, I wanted to go with the unzipped-mouth Halloween costume, but I don't have anything sticky enough to stick the zipper on my face! I tried UHU glue, but the freaking thing didn't even stick! I did the unzipped-mouth makeup for a while, and boy did I look scary! But it was too incomplete and clumsy to actually BE worth going out in. If I had more time to prepare and the right materials, my costume would be like this:



Anyway, Silent Hill: Revelation was a disappointment. I didn't get the oopmh I was supposed to feel when watching a horror movie. I guess they should just leave it to us Asians to direct horror movies, because honestly, Westerners fucking suck at it. The effects and monsters were real enough, I'll give em' credit for that. For me, the movie was too damn fast moving; probably because I play Silent Hill and it takes me FOREVER to get something done. Maybe I just had my expectations a bit too high? Well, not being able to see it in 3D already ruined half my mood for the movie anyway... Guys, do tell me if the 3D one is good =)

I removed my birthday on my Facebook profile so I'd know who to delete. Those who didn't wish me happy birthday would get deleted, because friends remember each other's birthdays =| I'm quite happy that a number of people wished me, the most shocking birthday wish though was from my lovely Mariane; I didn't think that she'd remember it cause she's a year older and we only see each other every so often.

I'm happy. YES, I'M HAPPY. I couldn't hold back my smile when they sang me Happy Birthday in four languages: English, Chinese, Cantonese and Malay... TWICE!! As for why they sang to me twice, it's because Qi Shun blew out my candle the first time :/

I made two wishes before I blew out my candle. Wait... Was Jessica already there when... Ah, she wasn't there yet... So I guess that it's God's decision  that my wish doesn't apply to her. If I tell you guys my wish, then it won't come true anymore, will it? Haha, so then I guess I'll keep what I wished for a secret. I'll give you a hint though, both wishes have something to do with being together forever *wink* take a wild guess and you just might get them right.

The presents I received will not be taken photos of and will not be uploaded. I'm way too lazy to do that, loves. The least I can do is tell you guys what I got, so here's the list: Writing books, from WeiWei; Scrapbook/album, from Zinc; 4 sleeping masks, one purse and a green hair clip, from the guys; beautiful gold bracelet with pearls, from Jessica; a cake, from LiYi; Magic Shawl, from grandma. My grandpa gave me RM50 while aunt Flower gave me RM20. At first, grandpa gave the Ang Pau to Lisa cause he thought that it was HER birthday. HAHAHA. The guys' gift made me laugh, 4 sleeping masks! With some sort of cooling/heating pad too! They said that it's for me to sleep in class xD

SUCH A LONG POST TODAY! My, my, I AM HAPPY! I haven't been like this in a long time! I guess even the news of having band practice tomorrow can't bring me down to Earth! I won't be going for practice tomorrow though... I'm not up for it yet... I might go at 10A.M though... It's funny, albeit Mr.Tan said not to have practice... Ah whatever... It's not up to me... Sigh... I'm going to bed...

Went to PizzaHut and the cinema in our Halloween costumes.
Why?
Because fuck you, that's why. 



Happy Halloween~!





No comments: