Friday 1 January 2010

My First Few Hours Of 2010

Hey guys! I'm still in Klang, gonna come back on Saturday. And hell starts on Monday, do I need to bring books and stuff? Please, I dunno.

So, I screwed the laptop earlier and because of that I couldn't write at 12am. But I guess I could tell you my first few hours, enjoy!

1. Worried cause I don't know shit about techs.

2. When I went into the kitchen to get a drink, Rufus and Sylvia(the dogs)ran into the living room cause I didn't shut the door thingy well.

3. They refused going back into the kitchen. Rufus just sat down, Sylvia jumped on the couch and bit the stuffed toy doggy. I had to go into the kitchen and get their doggy treats to lure them in. It worked.

4. I played with em'. They licked me all over, so, I was covered in dog slobber, mostly Rufus'. After Sylvia drank her water, she wiped her face on my shirt. I smelled like dog^^

5. After I came back to the living room,guess what I found out.Sylvia peed on the floor ==, and she stepped on it, so, it got on the couch too... Of course I had to clean it! Everyone's asleep!

6. After cleaning Sylvia's pee, I sat down on the kitchen floor and talked to them for about 30 minutes. Eventually, they got bored of my talking and closed their eyes.

7. Still cursing myself for screwing the laptop.

8. Sat down on the couch and tried fixing it. I fixed it! Woo-Hoo! And so, I went to bathe cause I smelled like dog.

9. I emailed... err... someone...

10. Writing this, man, I'm hungry... Chocolate! Whee! Okay...

That's about my 2 hours in year 2010^^

I bought sweets for you guys, I'm sorry Stephanie, the candy canes I saw looked so damn cheap, so I didn't buy em'. Sorry if the sweets aren't enough... cause:


I ONLY GOT 200++, I LEFT THE REST AT HOME. AND I FUCKING SPENT 180++ ON BOOKS. NOW I KNOW WHY PEOPLE CRY WHEN THEY HAVE TO PAY FOR ME AT THE BOOKSTORE.

LESSON LEARNED, NEVER PAY FOR MY OWN BOOKS!!!


Happy New Year people! Get Ready for hell!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lalaa i duunno~